Governor Sandra Allen
August's Coffee with the Governor
Saturday, August 14 @ 9:30 a.m. CT / 8:30 a.m. MT
Grab your favorite beverage and join Governor Sandra for Coffee with the Governor.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
September's Coffee with the Governor
Saturday, September 11 @ 9:30 a.m. CT / 8:30 a.m. MT
Annual District Convention
Held In Person in Omaha
August 20-21, Comfort Inn & Suites, 72nd & Grover, Omaha
Registration deadline is August 10th
Learn more and register today!
The Great Soaring with Optimism Campaign
4th Quarter Membership Incentives
July 1 – September 30, 2021
1. $15 Optimist International new member fee waived
2. $100 for any Club that adds net plus 5 or more members in the quarter
3. Chance to win 4 days, 3 nights in a 2-bedroom suite at a Holiday Inn Vacation Club Resort for someone in your Club or Community
- Net plus 5 Members = 1 Chance
- Net plus 8 Members = 2 Chances
- Net plus 10 Members =3 Chances
- Net plus 12 or more Members = 4 Chances
4. Any Distinguished Club will have a chance to win a 7 day, 6-night stay at one of the 28 Holiday Inn Club Resorts.
5. Any Member who brings in 8 or more new members will receive a non-transferable, early bird registration to the Optimist International Convention in Reno, Nevada.
Check out all 28 resorts at https://holidayinnclub.com/explore-resorts
Download PDFs to print and share
Contact Marvin Wastell 402-203-3591 firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-21 Communication Contest for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (CCDHH)
Watch the competitors at the YouTube links below.
Then view the results
Congratulations to scholarship winners Noah and Lauren!
2020-21 Optimist Essay Contest
Details for hosting a club essay contest
2020-21 Optimist Oratorical Contest
Details for club and district oratorical contests
Nebraska Qualifier for Optimist International Junior Golf Championship
Details for the Nebraska Qualifier for the Optimist International Junior Golf Championship
A new Disaster Relief Fund has been established by Optimist International. If your club has a project that meets OI's Primary Purpose, please download and send in your Grant Application.
Please consider contributing to the Optimists International Foundation
[Click Here] for a copy of the Contribution Gift Form
For your information....
Nebraska District Policies [click here]
Download the Honor Club Tracking Form